Are you fascinated by the world of wine and do you want to learn everything about it?
Discover the winemaking process from start to finish with the enologists of Bodegas Canopy.
Come and visit our winery in Camarena, a small town with a long history of winemaking just 45 minutes from Madrid.
During your visit to our facilities, we’ll explain the entire production process, and we’ll show you how we manage our vineyards in the Sierra de Gredos to get quality grapes. We’ll also talk about the importance of Bodegas Canopy’s unique and traditional way of making wine. Lastly, at our barrel room, you can taste four of our best wines: Ganadero blanco, Ganadero tinto, Malpaso and Congo, together with a snack.
This experience is aimed at wine enthusiasts with or without knowledge of wine tasting who want to have a good time and learn more about the fascinating culture of wine. You will be accompanied by an expert in the field at all times so you can make the most of this experience.
- Price per person €19
- Available languages: Spanish and English
- Opening Hours: From 11:30am to 1:00pm every first saturday of the month
- Who can participate: People over the age of 18.
- Group size: minimum of 4 people and maximum of 10
- Wine tasting venue: Bodegas Canopy in Calle Herreros, 5 Camarena Toledo, Spain
- For information and bookings: email@example.com
- Subject to availability. Pre-booking essential. Bodegas Canopy reserves the right to cancel the visit, in which case 48 hours’ notice will be given. If the minimum number of people required is not reached for the scheduled date of the activity, the ecotourism activity will be postponed (giving at least 48 hours’ notice) or the price of the tour refunded.
- For groups of more than 6 people interested in a date other than those indicated in the calendar, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org